Jumat, 29 Oktober 2010

please look at me

Please look at me..
Like the way you used to look at me..
And you were always there
Long before I have to asked you to be there
And you are here besides me.. without me ever noticing
And your smile is what I seek today
Cause it gives me reason to go through my day..

Please look at me..
Like the way you used to look at me..
And I know you love me
Even when I'm not looking
Cause you're always there for me
In a way you like to play and hiding
And everytime you showed up for me
Those poetry and your gentle words, you wrote it only for me

If I have to beg
I'm willing to be on my knee
I just want you to remember
How much you really loves me

But that empty look in your eyes
Is not the way you used to look at me
How now I'm longing to see
That warmth gentle and loving eyes
That used to be mine
Is no longer the way.. you look at me..

I prefer to be blind now
For I'm not willing to see
How your love for me fades away now
Something that I could not bare to be

I'm a tree without a leaf
I'm a heart without love
I'm the moon without the stars
I'm the Sun without the shines
And I'm a poetry without a line...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar